reupload reupload

Broken

Buttons do not work at title screen.

abscess abscess

Pretty darn good

High points for ambition and quality, with a few points off due to technical stuff, like no play button on the title page, and mostly unreadable text.

Excellent work!

50vmp responds:

there is actually a very faint play button that takes the place of the also very faint loading bar but thank you

yeah i hate the text for um the scene where the guy is talking, i know his voice is hardly understandable so i really should have revised the text.

I actually might edit this and do that.

Megaman vs. Link Megaman vs. Link

Seems to be bugged.

The play button on the title page loops back to the title page.

Vague mind Vague mind

What's there is good, just not much there.

Needs sound badly! It's neat, but needs more.

paragsid responds:

Thanx a lot... i know it's raw and all. i did this to test my new tablet. my friends saw it and said i should upload it. I hadn't tweaked it or anything. I am really blown by the response cos, this i too admit is very very raw. But now i'm inspired. Thanx guys. I need all the suggestions and hints.

Gargoyle Gargoyle

Dude, there is something wrong with you.

Great animation, nice and creepy.

Tremen Tremen

Sweeeeet.

Nice going. Better animation than most of the stuff that comes through the portal, I'll tell you that much. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Legend Of Zelda Part 1 Legend Of Zelda Part 1

Looking good. . .

. . .but you might want to try to tell more of the story at one time. Keep it up, and don't rush yourself!

Zero ground Zero ground

Pretty fricken awesome.

Especially for your first try. A little choppy and abrupt in places, but an excellent by any standard. Looking forward to more.

The Order Of The Earth The Order Of The Earth

The Narrative was alright, but. . .

You need to spend some more time with your graphics. There is alot you can do that does not involve complex animation that can add a bit of motion to your scenes. Also, adding some different camera angles to break the monotony would be a good thing.

Xela89 responds:

Thanks, this is the sort of reviews I find helpful. I'll definately work on alternate camera angles and more intense graphics.

Look out for part 2 :)

Service Announcement Service Announcement

Yikes!

to preachy and no pr0n u suck u shuld be blamed i give 0 cuz you suck

I didn't have any problem following the speed, but subtitles might work in your favor. IT almost makes me afraid of what to expect when I start putting in submissions. . .

stoners-lunchbox responds:

You should expect the worst of criticism, but nobody deserves a plain "blam this piece of crap! you suck!". Otherwise authors can't improve, and that stuffs it up for all of us. For the authors, for the voting newgrounders, for the tourists, for the head honcho behind this site... It all starts from something that simple...